Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I'm the Forever Hopeless Romantic Contributor

Sylvestermouse


Hi everybody and welcome to Review This Reviews! 

My online name is Sylvestermouse and I'm the Forever Hopeless Romantic Contributor on Review This Reviews!  

In addition to featuring reviews of romantic books, movies and music, I will be writing about other romantic topics, such as inexpensive dates, as well as sharing true life love story articles.

None of the writers on Review This Reviews are limited to a single topic or  niche and we often write outside of our official titles.  Therefore, one never truly knows what I might write about in the upcoming months and years, but I do hope you will love it.

I enjoy reading and writing online.  My life has been greatly enriched by working online and I have been blessed with many new friends, several I consider to be close friends today and several are right here with me on Review This Reviews!  They share my passion for writing, my desire to share and teach, and they share my devotion to family and friends.

I am delighted and honored to be the Forever Hopeless Romantic Contributor on Review This Reviews because I love everything romantic and I simply love "love".  
                                          


For More About Sylvestermouse, Visit:  About Me






Note: The author may receive a commission from purchases made using links found in this article. “As an Amazon Associate, Ebay (EPN) and/or Esty (Awin) Affiliate, I (we) earn from qualifying purchases.”


8 comments:

  1. Being a hopeless romantic myself, I shall surely be following you closely, my "Love Bug" friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I will be following you closely too, my bookworm friend!

      Delete
  2. Sylvestermouse is such an inspiration to all of us on Squidoo. It is easy to see why she is the Hopeless Romantic contributor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary Beth! That is a very sweet compliment and I greatly appreciate it, especially from someone who inspires me like you do.

      Delete
  3. And we love you, and I think you are the perfect one to be handling such a sweet topic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you Claudia! I just know it is going to be a lot of fun!

      Delete
  4. Yes, you can blame it on me! I will happily accept!! You are the perfect forever, hopeless romantic in my book. Teach me, oh great one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFLOL!!! Blame is not the word I would use, but you were definitely the one who suggested this topic to me, so you get all of the credit. It really is the perfect niche for me. You were right and I love it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Most Recent Reviews on Review This Reviews






Search for Reviews by Subject, Author or Title

The Review This Reviews Contributors



SylvestermouseSylvestermouseDawn Rae BDawn Rae BMbgPhotoMbgPhotoBrite-IdeasBrite-IdeasWednesday ElfWednesday ElfOlivia MorrisOlivia MorrisTreasures by BrendaTreasures by BrendaThe Savvy AgeThe Savvy AgeMargaret SchindelMargaret SchindelRaintree AnnieRaintree AnnieLou16Lou16Sam MonacoSam MonacoTracey BoyerTracey BoyerRenaissance WomanRenaissance WomanBarbRadBarbRadBev OwensBev OwensBuckHawkBuckHawkDecorating for EventsDecorating for EventsHeather426Heather426Coletta TeskeColetta TeskeMissMerFaeryMissMerFaeryMickie_GMickie_G

 


Review This Reviews is Dedicated to the Memory of Our Beloved Friend and Fellow Contributor

Susan DeppnerSusan Deppner

We may be apart, but
You Are Not Forgotten





“As an Amazon Associate, Ebay (EPN) and or Etsy (Awin) Affiliate, I (we) earn from purchases.” Disclosure Statement

X