Saturday, January 31, 2015

Reviewing Be My Valentine World


gift basket
Every January, I start thinking of Valentine's Day. And searching the Web for ideas. That's where the website By My Valentine World comes into play. It's the kind of site that makes my preparation for this February holiday so much easier.

Celebrating Valentine's Day doesn't just mean your spouse or significant other. For me, it includes my family. Especially my darling granddaughters. So I look for delightful ways to show them how loved they are.

Valentine's Gifts for Children of All Ages


valentine candyWith my grandchildren, the ages span from pre-teen to toddler. That means I need to find a variety of gift ideas. And I found them. Be My Valentine World has a wonderful collection of ideas for kids of all ages. I found great gifts for my 13-year-old granddaughter. Now that's say something. Kids that age are hard to shop for.

Of course, stuffed animals are always easy choices for the younger girls. Our own contributing writer Wednesday Elf shared some great red stuffed animals in her article right here on Review This. My favorite is that darling ladybug! But, for the adults, heart-shaped chocolate candy seemed ideal. 

Planning a Be My Valentine Dinner


valentine cake
Including in my celebration every year is a dinner for the whole family. I like to have a fun theme and Be My Valentine is an easy one. That's where the website came in even more handy. All the ideas for delightful extras are there.

Creating a centerpiece for the table is simple with things like vintage candy jars and Valentine's Day candle holders. These can be arranged on red or pink placemat to make a charming centerpiece for the dinner table.

Planning the menu will certainly include some great heart-shaped treats for everyone. Somehow, I never have enough ideas for those. But our own Sylvestermouse created a page here on Review This just for those kind of Valentine Day's treats.

Ideas Abound from Be My Valentine World


There are plenty more ideas for every way you want to share Valentine's Day on Be My Valentine World. That's one of the great parts about this holiday. You can celebrate it in many different ways. Whether it's a romantic dinner for two, the school kids day in the classroom, or a big family dinner for those you love, it's all still Valentine's Day.

It's also one of those things I enjoy about writing on Review This. I get to tell you about those great websites and articles that help you celebrate. Be My Valentine World is one of those sites.


Posted by: BuckHawk
Buckhawk

About This Contributor

BuckHawk decribes herself as "Basically a lazy person who prefers the easy things in life." So that's what she writes about. Easy home decorating, easy recipes, easy entertaining. But, she is also a lover of animals, gardening and crafting. You'll find her writing all over the Web, but with Review This Reviews! she has the opportunity to write about all of her loves.




Note: The author may receive a commission from purchases made using links found in this article. “As an Amazon Associate, Ebay (EPN) and/or Esty (Awin) Affiliate, I (we) earn from qualifying purchases.”


3 comments:

  1. I love Valentine's Day and I also love Be My Valentine World! Elf's little red stuffed animals are also awesome. All of the articles you have featured will definitely help us all plan a more fun and/or romantic Valentine's Day. Btw, those little vintage candy jars are perfect for chocolate hearts! Gotta hope my sweetheart will share. You know I am a chocoholic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentine Hearts ideas and more - what a great website 'Be My Valentine World' is for making this holiday extra-special. My parents' wedding anniversary was close to Valentine's Day, so quite often their celebration each year would have a Valentine theme, most especially with hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may just try your suggestion for a centerpiece - hadn't thought of that before, but I'm in the mood for changing it up this year, and this would be a nice way to start :)

    ReplyDelete

Most Recent Reviews on Review This Reviews






Search for Reviews by Subject, Author or Title

The Review This Reviews Contributors



SylvestermouseSylvestermouseDawn Rae BDawn Rae BMbgPhotoMbgPhotoBrite-IdeasBrite-IdeasWednesday ElfWednesday ElfOlivia MorrisOlivia MorrisTreasures by BrendaTreasures by BrendaThe Savvy AgeThe Savvy AgeMargaret SchindelMargaret SchindelRaintree AnnieRaintree AnnieLou16Lou16Sam MonacoSam MonacoTracey BoyerTracey BoyerRenaissance WomanRenaissance WomanBarbRadBarbRadBev OwensBev OwensBuckHawkBuckHawkDecorating for EventsDecorating for EventsHeather426Heather426Coletta TeskeColetta TeskeMissMerFaeryMissMerFaeryMickie_GMickie_G

 


Review This Reviews is Dedicated to the Memory of Our Beloved Friend and Fellow Contributor

Susan DeppnerSusan Deppner

We may be apart, but
You Are Not Forgotten





“As an Amazon Associate, Ebay (EPN) and or Etsy (Awin) Affiliate, I (we) earn from purchases.” Disclosure Statement

X