Friday, October 2, 2015

Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie Review for Children

Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie

One Great Halloween Movie

I have always loved Winnie the Pooh, plus I have always loved Halloween, so it naturally follows that I would enjoy a Winnie the Pooh Halloween movie.  Throw in a purple elephant, and you are guaranteed a smash hit.

Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie is an absolutely adorable video featuring our favorite Pooh characters.  They sing, dance and delight us throughout this cute little tale about Halloween night.  My children love this movie!  They can sing the songs for you and to this day, we all look into the mirror and sing "I scare myself".

Everyone should join Pooh, Rabbit, Piglet, Eeyore, Roo, Lumpy and Tigger, too, for their Halloween adventure, but I should warn you in advance,  children are likely to want to watch this movie on occasions other than just Halloween.  You may also find yourself watching it when they are in school.

Halloween Night

Heffalump Halloween

Just a teaser ~ I won't tell the entire story


When Roo shares his knowledge of trick or treating with Heffalump, affectionately known as Lumpy, they both get excited about the prospect of gathering treats together on their first Halloween.

Under the instruction of Rabbit, Halloween night is meticulously organized.  While Pooh eats all the Halloween candy, everyone else is distracted by Tigger who is busy scaring Lumpy with tales of the Gobloon and Spookables.  Upon discovery that all the candy is gone, Lumpy and Roo go in search of the Gobloon in hopes of getting their wish for more candy to be granted.

The challenge to overcome fear is almost too much for Lumpy.  The challenge to keep a frightened Lumpy on course is almost too much for Roo.

Now, I am not going to tell you what happens from this point on. You will have to journey with Heffalump and Roo to find out if they find the Gobloon and get their wish of more candy for Trick-or-Treat.

However, I will share the Youtube video of Tigger singing, dancing and entertaining the group.


 

Cover Story 

Copied from the back of the DVD cover for easy reading


It's a hilariously haunting Halloween in the 100 Acre Wood.  Roo's best new pal, Lumpy, is excited to trick-or-treat for the first time...until Tigger warns them about the dreaded Gobloon who'll turn you into a Jaggedy Lantern if he catches you.  But if they catch the Gobloon before it catches them, they get to make a wish!

With Roo by his side, Lumpy knows he can face anything.  So when Pooh eats all the Halloween candy, Lumpy and Roo decide to be "brave together, brave forever" and catch the Gobloon so they can wish for more.  When the two friends become separated, however, Roo decides to wish for something even more important.

Filled with adventure, unconditional friendship and lots of laughter, Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie is a sweet treat for the whole family.


Bonus Features on the DVD

Bonus features include:
Games & Activities ~ Trick or Re-treat, Pass the Pumpkin, Pooh's Boo Bingo, and Heffalump Halloween Party Planner:  Recipes, Printable Party Invitations, & Decorate Your Own Jaggedy Lantern.

I am also featuring the Heffalump plush below.   My children always snuggled with a plush animal while watching their favorite videos. 




Note: The author may receive a commission from purchases made using links found in this article. “As an Amazon Associate, Ebay (EPN) and/or Esty (Awin) Affiliate, I (we) earn from qualifying purchases.”


5 comments:

  1. Awww,,,, I LOVE Pooh and can't believe I've never heard of this movie. And I've just fallen in love with the plush purple elephant. "Lumpy" is so lovable! Thanks so much for your review of this cute movie. Anything Winnie-the-Pooh is irresistible to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently we missed this movie when my kids were growing up. It sounds like a wonderful story with a wonderful message. I think I'm in love with Lumpy. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently we missed this movie when my kids were growing up. It sounds like a wonderful story with a wonderful message. I think I'm in love with Lumpy. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pooh's Heffalump sounds like such a fun movie. I can't believe I have never heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love Pooh. I didn't know about this movie before. Sounds just right for the Halloween season.

    ReplyDelete

Most Recent Reviews on Review This Reviews






Search for Reviews by Subject, Author or Title

The Review This Reviews Contributors



SylvestermouseSylvestermouseDawn Rae BDawn Rae BMbgPhotoMbgPhotoBrite-IdeasBrite-IdeasWednesday ElfWednesday ElfOlivia MorrisOlivia MorrisTreasures by BrendaTreasures by BrendaThe Savvy AgeThe Savvy AgeMargaret SchindelMargaret SchindelRaintree AnnieRaintree AnnieLou16Lou16Sam MonacoSam MonacoTracey BoyerTracey BoyerRenaissance WomanRenaissance WomanBarbRadBarbRadBev OwensBev OwensBuckHawkBuckHawkDecorating for EventsDecorating for EventsHeather426Heather426Coletta TeskeColetta TeskeMissMerFaeryMissMerFaeryMickie_GMickie_G

 


Review This Reviews is Dedicated to the Memory of Our Beloved Friend and Fellow Contributor

Susan DeppnerSusan Deppner

We may be apart, but
You Are Not Forgotten





“As an Amazon Associate, Ebay (EPN) and or Etsy (Awin) Affiliate, I (we) earn from purchases.” Disclosure Statement

X