Friday, July 17, 2015

Reviewing Recipe Cards on Zazzle

pre-printed recipe cardsProfessionally Printed Recipe Cards on Zazzle 


I love the recipe cards on Zazzle!  The recipes are awesome, of course, but I love being able to purchase the recipes printed on postcards with the photo of the prepared food on the front.

They are especially great when they are associated with articles with lots of photos or videos of the recipe being prepared.

It is really cool to discover a new recipe online and to also be able to purchase the recipe card for my own personal recipe binder.

Because these recipe cards are professionally printed on heavy weight card stock with glossy photos, they also make a lovely presentation suitable for gift giving.  Wouldn't they be perfect for a new bride or someone setting up their home and kitchen for the first time?

Here are a few of my personal favorite recipe cards from Zazzle.


Easy Banana Pudding Recipe by Susan Deppner

banana pudding recipe

 

Banana Pudding is one of my favorite desserts!

My own mother makes a banana pudding for me every year for my birthday because I actually prefer it over a birthday cake.  Mom usually cooks her pudding, but Susan offers a faster, easier way to prepare Banana pudding.

This is one recipe card that I had to add to my own personal recipe binder!

Susan originally published her recipe on Hubpages. 



blackberry cobbler recipe by Sylvestermouse
This is my own recipe for Blackberry Cobbler.

The recipe was passed down from my mother, who happens to be my all time favorite cook. Mom knows how to make the best of everything!

Our recipe for Blackberry Cobbler is quite delicious, as well as easy to make.

The associated article is also currently published on CookingfortheHolidays.com where I show a step by step photo tutorial.  The recipe is so easy that the photo tutorial is not really necessary, but it is still fun to look at.  Be sure you watch for the featured mouse!


lemon cookies recipe by mbgphoto
 

Lemon Cookie Recipe by Mbgphoto


These cookies are definitely a "savor the flavor" cookie!

I know you will love this recipe as much as I do.  Oh, perhaps I should tell you what a delicious companion these lemon cookies are with a cup of coffee.  They make the perfect combination of hot, sweet and delectable.

The associated article on Mary Beth's lemon cookies can be found on Hubpages by simply clicking this link.



More Recipe Cards on Zazzle 


Here are a few more recipe cards that I personally offer on Zazzle.  The Peach Cobbler recipe is a real crowd pleaser and the Peanut Butter Fudge recipe makes the best ever fudge!  Both of these recipes are from my own family recipe binder.

They were also given to me by my mother and are true family traditions in our homes.



Creating Your Own Recipe Cards on Zazzle


Creating your own recipe cards on Zazzle is actually very easy. You simply choose to "create a postcard", add the photo of the food on the front and the recipe on the back. As you can see, we each chose different fonts when we made our recipe cards. You select the font that you think looks the best or that is most legible. You do not have to offer your recipe cards for sale on Zazzle to create and purchase your own recipe cards for your personal use.

zazzle banner


You may also enjoy reading Discover the Ease of Recipe Card Organization





Note: The author may receive a commission from purchases made using links found in this article. “As an Amazon Associate, Ebay (EPN) and/or Esty (Awin) Affiliate, I (we) earn from qualifying purchases.”


7 comments:

  1. I have no recipe cards left. Gave them all to daughter and now I look on the internet when I need a recipe. These are adorable though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I would be lost without my recipe cards Heather. I have a lot of family recipes that have been passed down for many generations.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my banana pudding recipe card. What a great surprise to see that this morning! The others look awesome, too, and the recipes are very appealing. Now you have me thinking that I have lots more recipes that deserve publication on a card. Guess I'll be working on Zazzle for the next couple of days to get those ready!

    P.S. Just a note about the quality of the cards. They really are top-notch, so no one should hesitate to buy these for themselves or even to give as gifts. I'm impressed all over again every time I order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of recipe 'photo' cards. Being able to see the yummy finished dish is most appealing, especially when you are putting together a menu for a special meal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look wonderful! I didn't know you could do that on Zazzle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the convenience of the recipe cards. I use a refrigerator magnet to post them on the side of the frig as I am baking...so convenient. Thanks for featuring my lemon cookie card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fantastic idea Susan, it's sure a wonderful way to make a very good DIY gift for someone special!

    ReplyDelete

Most Recent Reviews on Review This Reviews






Search for Reviews by Subject, Author or Title

The Review This Reviews Contributors



SylvestermouseSylvestermouseDawn Rae BDawn Rae BMbgPhotoMbgPhotoBrite-IdeasBrite-IdeasWednesday ElfWednesday ElfOlivia MorrisOlivia MorrisTreasures by BrendaTreasures by BrendaThe Savvy AgeThe Savvy AgeMargaret SchindelMargaret SchindelRaintree AnnieRaintree AnnieLou16Lou16Sam MonacoSam MonacoTracey BoyerTracey BoyerRenaissance WomanRenaissance WomanBarbRadBarbRadBev OwensBev OwensBuckHawkBuckHawkDecorating for EventsDecorating for EventsHeather426Heather426Coletta TeskeColetta TeskeMissMerFaeryMissMerFaeryMickie_GMickie_G

 


Review This Reviews is Dedicated to the Memory of Our Beloved Friend and Fellow Contributor

Susan DeppnerSusan Deppner

We may be apart, but
You Are Not Forgotten





“As an Amazon Associate, Ebay (EPN) and or Etsy (Awin) Affiliate, I (we) earn from purchases.” Disclosure Statement

X